Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day at the OMSI

Yesterday we took two of the grandkids to the OMSI for a day of adventure. I went with the intention of getting some fantastic photos of the kids exploring and having a great time. HA! They were off an running as soon as we arrived, I no sooner got my eye to the viewfinder and they were off again. I did get a few shots though, most of those during lunch time, go figure. We had a wonderful and exciting adventure and came home with a few tuckered out children. Not only that they ran me ragged as well. Oh to have the energy of children. I hope everyone is having a wonderful and peaceful Sunday, and I hope your weekend was full of family and love.


OMSI blog


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Artistic Cliques Fan Box

Networked Blogs on Facebook

Followers

Thank You For Visiting