Friday, February 26, 2010

Adventurous Amazing Awesome ~ Aleena

There are just times when everything clicks with a model. I ♥ photographing Aleena, with her unique style and quirkiness. She is always game for about anything, and always on a whim willing to go out with me for a daring photo adventure. With the winter starting to wind down and the sun peeking through a little more, I really needed to get out and enjoy the sunshine. So my amazing husband Mike, extremely cool friend Kina, and myself dragged Aleena on a location scouting shoot. We found an Abandoned house (always cool), Old equipment complete with shattered glass and rust, a boat, and of course no scouting adventure would be complete without a little bit of nature. We had a blast and I am very happy with the end result.

Aleena Blog 1




Bookmark and Share



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Artistic Cliques Fan Box

Networked Blogs on Facebook

Followers

Thank You For Visiting